Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest: Jewel Buttoned Sweater

I saw this on Pinterest, an image I pinned from a blog I follow, Gal meets Glam, and thought it was one of those quick, satisfying projects to make. Satisfying because I can be sure that I would complete it in one sitting, as opposed to my ever increasing pile of unfinished projects!




I took this picture at night because nights are usually when I start working on my craft projects after the children have gone to bed. I must change this so that I get nicer pictures for my blog in the future.


I had a sweater which I thrifted for projects like these. $5. I had another grey one but chose this because it has a V neck. Once I glued down those jewels, I knew I would not be able to button or unbutton the sweater so I would need to slip it over my head with ease.


When I was back in Malaysia, I was within walking distance to two sewing supplies shops. I picked this up for US$0.40 each pack.

With my glue gun, I got to work and within 10 minutes, I had myself a nice "new" sweater!


I would love to see what some of you are working on, please leave a link to your blog in the comment form!






No comments:

Post a Comment