Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recently Completed

I saw a painting on the internet and I loved it so much so I decided to reproduce it. I had the hardest time with the background and I think if I am bothered enough, I will change it to navy some other time. Sorry that my photos are in varying sizes, I am very tech challenged and when I have it bigger, the picture messes up this whole screen.



 
 

This is the original (I wish I knew who the artist was so I could credit him or her) I love the dreamlike quality of this artist's work, I am training myself to paint in different styles and strokes but after a while, I let go trying to copy the brush strokes and just did it my way.

1 comment:

  1. wow...you're so talented! I like your painting. You did a great job, is it oil? I know oil is not an easy medium to work with. You should paint more, who knows you can end up selling on etsy!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete