Thursday, October 25, 2012

Inspired Designs: Valentino Rockstud Shoes



It is no secret that I love shoes and I especially love Valentinos - I just bought the Rockstud Kitten Heels from Nordstrom and I love them. I struggle with owning them because I love them but the price ($958 with tax) is not something that sits well with me. I usually thrift for my clothes or make them if it is easy enough.  I do the same with shoes too. I try to be a good steward of my own finances so I cannot find a reason to hold on to a pair of shoes which is almost $1,000. Please note, my blog is not to judge those who buy luxury items as every one has different financial situations.


Anyway, I saw this email in my inbox today, and I had to share it with my readers. (Well the 9 of you anyway)

Valentino Pointed Ballerina Pumps retailing for $536.61
Sole Society has an inspired pair called Martine for $49.95

I am thankful for these companies that sell these "inspired" designs because I can delight in them without guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment