Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread Christmas Ornament

I have not been creating very much these days, as I have so many projects on at the same time that I don't get to complete anything. Ever been through that feeling?

However, there was a quick project that I was able to do and that was Elsie Marley' very cute half eaten gingerbread man. You can see her tutorial here.

I made a few of these to give them to friends from my care group. I had the lighter colour felt and worked with that initially and later went to Joann Fabrics to get the darker browns. I am not sure which one I prefer. My son, Cameron likes the darker one because it reminds him of chocolate!





It was a very fun project to complete and I think they are hilarious! Go to Elsie Marley's blog to check out her other cool tutorials!

1 comment:

  1. On their own, the darker one looks better but when hung on the tree, the lighter one gave more contrast & I fell in love with it! I hope to make some for next Christmas. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete